Picplum respects your privacy. While we may collect information about you, we only use this information to improve the Picplum experience. The information is never shared or sold to third-parties. We may occasionally send our registered users emails to notify them of important updates to the Picplum service.
Information Stored on Picplum
The security and accuracy of the data you store with us is important to us. We will make every effort to ensure that your data is not compromised in any way.
Any credit card information you may submit to Picplum is encrypted using industry-grade standards and only stored by the credit card processor. Your information is transferred and stored securely according to the strictest of guidelines.
We will not publish, share, or sell your email address in any way. We hate spam just as much as you do and will not spam your email. We may occasionally send you email to notify you of any important security or software updates to Picplum.com. However, you will always have the option to opt-out of such email.
Your Picplum photos are set to private by default. They are only shared online via email to any recipients you specifically add to your account. There is otherwise no way for your photos to be seen publicly.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by PicPlum, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- Your PicPlum.com Account and Site. If you create accounts on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify PicPlum of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. PicPlum will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, PicPlum has the right (though not the obligation) to, in PicPlum’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in PicPlum’s reasonable opinion, violates any PicPlum policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in PicPlum’s sole discretion. PicPlum will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from PicPlum to you any PicPlum or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with PicPlum.
- Changes. PicPlum reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. PicPlum may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. PicPlum may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your PicPlum.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. PicPlum and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither PicPlum nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will PicPlum, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; or (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless PicPlum, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.